Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Phoenix Concert Theatre (November 11, 2008)

The Hold Steady
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
The Phoenix Concert Theatre, Toronto, ON

Source: Superlux CM-H8K/Cs (see notes) > Edirol UA-5 (Oade digi-mod,44.1kHz) > optical > Creative Nomad JB3 (WAV)
Transfer: Creative Nomad JB3 > SB1394 > Creative Soundblaster Audigy > CDWav > FLAC Frontend (Level 8)

01 Stuck Between Stations
02 Sequestered In Memphis
03 Navy Sheets
04 Banging Camp
05 The Swish
06 Magazines
07 Girls Like Status
08 Same Kooks
09 Joke About Jamaica
10 Stay Positive
11 Milkcrate Mosh
12 Chips Ahoy!
13 Constructive Summer
14 Lord, I'm Discouraged
d1t15 Multitude Of Casualties
d1t16 Most People Are DJs
d1t17 Slapped Actress

Notes:
1. I wasn't allowed to bring my mic stand into the venue, so ended up
duct-taping my mics to a pillar to the right of and about even with
the back of the cage around the soundboard. The mics were about 7'
off the floor, with the right mic pointed directly forward to the
right edge of the stage, and the left mic angled toward the left
edge of the stage.
2. The levels start out a bit low, but come up after a minute or two.
3. It was my first THS show, so I did my best to match up the track splits
with a set list I saw posted on the internet. Any mistakes are mine.

Taped and transferred by BradM (bradmcmail@yahoo.ca).

Source

Mp3s A
Mp3s B

No comments: